About Townsville Cleaning Contractors
Providing professional cleaning services for over 6 years.
Find out more about the business that prides itself on providing a professional service with a personal touch.
Townsville Cleaning Contractors was established in 2012, as I saw a need for a cleaning company that valued its clients, that would consistently provide a high quality personalised service and would guarantee the very best customer service.
This business prides itself on retaining a large pool of satisfied clients over many, many years: this is done by delivering a reliable service and creating strong business relationships.
What can we offer that other cleaning companies can’t? We are a well-known, established and locally owned business, we have no lock in contracts and we have very competent and professional staff. It is as simple as that.
We are now servicing over 60 clients in Townsville and we are able to deliver a multitude of services for your premise and we will provide value for money. Because we provide a range of services, you only have to deal with one business and not multiple sub-contractors.
We have over 15 staff, all of whom are friendly and reliable, all have Police Clearances, all are permanent Australian residents and are screened, trained and supervised by our management team. Your premises will always be in good hands, and we will guarantee that.
Why Choose Townsville Cleaning Contractors?
- We will clean your premises. We do not cut corners. We deliver the service we have quoted to do.
- Our work is guaranteed and insured.
- Our quotes are no obligation and free. We provide our quotes in a timely manner.
- Our quotes are detailed. You will know exactly the scope of works included.
- We are happy to tailor the tasks and levels of cleaning to the individual business requirements.
- Many companies under quote to get the contract and then knowingly under-deliver on service. Townsville Cleaning Contractors does not do this.
- We are a “one stop shop”, we can handle all commercial cleaning tasks, services, products and needs. Including some other non-cleaning services, such as small maintenance and repair work.
- We have a backup service to cover for staff absences to ensure your premises are maintained.
- We answer the phone politely and if we have missed your call, we will return phone calls!
- We also reply to all email inquiries!
- Our staff are trained, backgrounds checked and assessed regularly.
- Our staff are monitored by our Operations Manager
- Our cleaning sites are inspected by our Customers services manager and a written report is compiled. Feedback is given to our staff and clients.
- Our clients are visited on a scheduled basis to ensure satisfaction. Client liaison is very important to us. We are local, and want to insure the best possible liaison between our company and our clients.
- We deliver a professional service with a personal touch. Our staff are trained to take pride in their work, and present your site to a high standard every visit.
- We are a Local business employing local staff. We are onsite if you want to talk to us face to face.
- We are realistic in our pricing. We understand budgets, but we also understand that you will want to deal with a provider who is going to be here next year, and does not have to short cut services to do so.
- We have been operating for over 20 years in the FNQLD area.
- We fix cheap cleaning jobs.
- We pay our staff correctly.
- Several of our clients, did not choose us the first time we quoted for the work. Instead, the client opted for the less expensive quote. However, and after a short while we were recontacted and asked to take over, as “the standard of service from the cheaper company is just not acceptable”.
- Our client base is long term. We provide a good service and clients stay with us.